Are you addicted to salsa? Do you think you have what it takes to become an ArubaSalsa instructor?
If you can answer YES to all of the following questions please feel free to contact us!
- Have you ever taken salsa lessons?
- Do you dance LA style salsa?
- Are you comfortable speaking in front of groups larger than 30 people?
- Do you have a positive way of thinking and a high self asteem?
- Are you patient and do you have a great sense of humor?
- Do you speak fluent English and Papiamento? (Dutch and Spanish is a pre)
- Do you have a good physical condition?
- Do you have a clear and strong voice?
- Are you over 18 years old and do you have a drivers license and transportation?
- Are you able to work from 7 pm till 11 pm? (Flexible hours is a pre)
- Are you willing to participate in an intensive ArubaSalsa training in order to become a salsa instructor? (between 6 and 10 months)
This is what ArubaSalsa has to offer:
- Great pay to do what you love
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive training on how to become a great salsa instructor
- A chance to become an instructor at the biggest dance company in Aruba
- Steady income
- A chance to grow in this young, dynamic and innovative company
Contact Reggie on 594-7008
You can also e-mail Reggie at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re currently reading “Wanted by ArubaSalsa: Salsa Talents!”, an entry on ArubaSalsa
- 02.11.09 / 1pm
- aruba, ArubaSalsa, become a salsa instructor, reggie and sabine, salsa aruba, salsa classes, salsa in aruba, salsa instructor, salsa lessons, salsa students, salsa talent, salsaschool, work as a dance instructor