Welcome to the ArubaSalsa website for locals
Whether you’re here to learn how to dance salsa and other Latin dances or you already have some experience and want to take it to the next level…you’re at the right place!
ArubaSalsa is a dance company founded by Reggie and Sabine, a young and professional team with great passion for salsa and other Latin dances. They’ve successfully taught more than thousands of tourists in different prominent hotels in Aruba since February 2008 how to dance. ArubaSalsa also teaches locals living on the island of Aruba how to dance since October 2008 and in just 6 months became the biggest salsa dance company on the island. We are continuing to teach everyone who lives in Aruba salsa in the easiest, most professional and fun way there is.
Do you think you have two left feet and absolutely no sence of rhythm? Not possible! We will teach you salsa and other dances in an easy way and make sure you learn how to do it. By teaching everything step-by-step and by creating a positive and comfortable atmosphere in our lessons, your dance success is guaranteed.
Tweet10 reasons why you should take dancing lessons from ArubaSalsa, the biggest dance company in Aruba!
1. ArubaSalsa is the only dance company in Aruba that specializes in teaching the most popular salsa style in the world, LA style. (90% of salsa dancers dance LA style)
2. ArubaSalsa is the only dance company in Aruba with so many teaching locations close to your home. We are situated in Noord, San Nicolas, Oranjestad and Santa Cruz.
3. Only ArubaSalsa offers their students FREE access to the innovative ‘Online Salsa Video Tutorials’. If you forgot how to do a turn or a cool move, just watch the videos.
4. Only ArubaSalsa offers 3 Latin Nights with Live music or a Dj, if you forgot how to do something Reggie or Sabine will help you for FREE during this night!
5. ArubaSalsa offers the best prices and is the only dance company in Aruba that offers a flexible payment plan. Money should not be a reason not to have fun!
6. Only ArubaSalsa offers private lessons at our location or even at your home! Click here for more info!
7. Only ArubaSalsa offers a Fun Fan Club, a group of over 80 people who organize practice nights, sushi nights, game nights and much more! Click here for more info!
8. Only ArubaSalsa has a #1 rating on Tripadvisor.com and has the best nightlife activity on Aruba!
9. Only ArubaSalsa has an own nightclub! Club Hipsz is the place to dance and have fun! Club Hipsz Facebook Page
10. ArubaSalsa has the best instructors who have an eye for detail and who give you the personal attention you need. We are the most patient people on Aruba!
On this website you will find all the information you need about our dance lessons, Latin parties and events, pictures and videos. Take a look around and just call or e-mail us to reserve your spot in one of our fun-filled and professional dance lessons. Discover the salsa in you!
Reggie and Sabine
Upcoming Events or Courses:
ArubaSalsa’s popular OPEN HOUSE! Sunday May 5 at Club Hipsz!
ArubaSalsa is starting with its new season! If you want to learn how to dance, if you want to experience what makes ArubaSalsa #1 in Aruba for 4 years already, come to Club Hipsz on Sunday May 5, 2013 starting at 6.30pm and find out how fun our classes are.
We’ll have FREE lessons of Salsa, Merengue and Bachata and we will give you all the information you need about our lessons.
You can sign up right away for our new courses: Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Rueda on all levels.
For more information please call 583-2444 / 594-7008
Salsa Try-Out lessons!
If you cannot make it to the Open House, you have 4 more chances to experience how much fun it is to learn to dance salsa! The first lesson of our Salsa courses are try-out lessons. You can participate in the class and decide afterwards if you want to continue with the course.
Free Try-Out Lessons of Salsa:
Monday May 6, 7 pm, Club Hipsz
Monday May 6, 8pm, Scol di Arte (San Nicolas)
Sunday May 12, 7 pm, Club Hipsz
Thursday May 16, 8pm, Club Hipsz
Free Try-Out Lessons of Bachata:
Monday May 6, 9 pm, Scol di Arte (San Nicolas)
Wednesday May 8, 7 pm, Club Hipsz
Every Wednesday night we have a Social Practice night at Club Hipsz starting at 9pm! Come and dance and practice your moves.
Salsa night at Bugaloe
Every Wednesday night from 7-11 pm live latin music with ‘Pm Band’ and a FREE Salsa & Merengue workshop with Reggie and Sabine! Workshop starts at 8:30 pm. Come and dance with us when the sun sets on the One Happy Island! Bugaloe is located on the Palm Pier between Riu and the Radisson.
Hipsz is situated next to eagle bowling, is NON smoking, features the biggest wooden dance floor of Aruba and has a sophisticated and cosy decor.